• All of our classes at CITT begin with a group warm up. It’s very important to prepare the body
since we will be asking a lot of it Even in younger children, teaching injury prevention early
will serve them well through life.
• If a student arrives late, they will be asked to warm up properly before joining the rest of
• Students will progress at their own speed, each week building on previous skills and learning
• Expect to repeat Level 1 classes several times before moving to the next level.
• Remove all jewelry before coming to class and have long hair up before class begins.
• Choose comfortable clothing that allows for full range of motion. See FAQ for more on what’s
best for each class.